Hearing EvaluationsJoin conversations. Listen. Hear.
Those who love and surround you want you to join the conversation!
The first thing we do is determine the cause of your hearing loss and rule out any serious health conditions. During your visit, we will:
- thoroughly examine the health of your auditory system utilizing advanced diagnostic test equipment
- review the results with you
- discuss the best options for your hearing needs
- show you available aids and devices (that you will try to see how they feel and work)
- discuss insurance and payment options, and more.
As we said, we are here to set you on the path to hear the world around you, with your health as our guiding principle. After your evaluation your audiologist will send a written report to your physician(s). We are focused on your hearing healthcare, and that is only part of your overall healthcare. We join your healthcare team.
We encourage you to bring a friend or family member with you. So often, having a loved one by your side makes the whole process more valuable.
Call today (207) 786-3305.
We are the Lewiston Auburn area’s only private, non-profit provider of comprehensive audiological services.
72 Strawberry Ave
Lewiston, ME 04240
P: (207) 786-3305
F: (207) 517-6163